ABFA has an ongoing involvement in the marketing and promotional activities for the industry.
ABFA has undertaken research to look at the markets, the industry and perceptions of the product. Recently, the ABFA has been involved in marketing and promotion programs. The decision has now been taken to focus on using the media to promote the industry and its quality, and to provide access trade and food industry promotional opportunities.
If you have any comments in regards to ABFA and marketing of Australian farmed barramundi, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Executive Officer Chris Calogeras on mobile 0401 692 601.
In the meantime, ABFA is pleased to supply its members with access to the below documents.
- Situation Analysis of Farmed Barramundi 
- Farmed Barramundi Workshop Notes 
- Barramundi Industry Development Plan (Discussion Paper) 
- Online Consumer Survey Findings 
- Sensory Report 
- What chefs want! A Summary of Results Barramundi 
- National Barramundi Strategy Development Plan Strategy Development