Conferences & Workshops
ABFA is pleased to host, facilitate and co-sponsor a number of exclusive conferences and workshops throughout the year.
Designed to provide members with access to the latest industry news and developments, these events are also a great networking opportunity. Conferences and workshops include:
- ABFA Half Yearly Workshop Brisbane - 13 - 14 March 2013
- ABFA/APFA Annual Conference Researcher Papers - 2 August 2012, Palm Cove Resort Qld
- ABFA Thomason Barramundi Address
- Refining requirements for DHA & n-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids by barramundi
- Update on progress of barramundi genetic improvement program research
- Identification of Factors Impacting on Greying and Other End-user Quality Attributes in Farmed Barramundi fillets.
- How can molecular biology help barramundi nutrition?
- Prevention of muddy taintsc in farmed barramundi
- Producing Australia’s Finest Finfish
- Repositioning Australian Farmed Barramundi
- Sustainable Feed: A Key Input To Sustainable Aquauculture